The ethically handmade baby bag by Modimade has a simple design and is a revamped alternative to traditional change mats and nappy bags. It’s functional design and fold out features make this bag the perfect portable nappy bag and change station.
Designed by our resident Mumma and founder of Modimade‚ Anna has partnered with two social enterprise groups in Cambodia to have the Modimade Baby Bag ethically handmade. This fair made baby bag uses both re-purposed fabric and new fabrics that now feature NEW hand printed designs and stylish stripes.
How it works // Features:
- convenient and quick to lay on any surface whilst you’re out and about or at home in your lounge room.
- lightweight design makes it easy to carry in messenger style with an adjustable carry strap.
- compact size leaves plenty of room when stored in the pram basket or slip it over the pram handles.
- easy to unbutton and folds out to become an extra large portable change mat area (87cmx38cm)
- Great for baby to toddler age groups.
- handy pockets & pouches‚ to store all your babies nappy changing needs. The 2 interior pouches hold up to 12 new born size nappies‚ wipes and creams. The fold out pouches include both zip and elastic bound pouches‚ securely storing items. The baby bag is designed especially to fit Modern Cloth Nappies. A large pocket on the front can be opened whilst the bag is folded in the messenger style‚ allowing quick & conveniently access to baby items such as clothes‚ swaddling wraps and bibs.
- super hygienic & machine washable. The bag comes with a removable terry towelling change mat insert‚ (you’ll soon be able to purchase a waterproof insert mat as an upgrade product). The insert mat can be easily unbuttoned and machine washed when needed‚ or throw the entire bag into the wash‚ keeping your change bag super hygienic and clean.
- environmentally friendly and made from recycled/ re-salvaged materials (and some new fabrics)‚ improving your environmental footprint by reducing land-fill‚ also taking away the need for throw away change mats when away from home.
- unisex design and style‚ perfect for Dads who prefer their own ‘man-bag’ when he’s out with bub or for Mum‚ keep your own handbag or clutch‚ instead of the nappy bag becoming a ‘handbag’.
Flat Rate Shipping within Australia – $8.00
How is it a Handmade Baby Bag?
We have our Modimade Baby Bag hand sewn by our production partner in Cambodia. Dorsu is a social enterprise that produces custom designed products so that we can bring our design to life and ensure it is produced ethically. Made from repurposed cotton blend fabric of unknown origin and composition and screen printed designs. Fabrics are sourced from factory left overs or small Cambodian market stalls and have been pre-washed before sewing. Fabrics have not been used for any other purpose prior to use in the baby bag. Our new fabrics are printed with our unique designs by one of our trading partners in Cambodia.
Designed in Australia by Modimade
Fair & ethically handmade in Cambodia by partnering social enterprise‚ Dorsu. Fabric is ethically printed by Kravan House social enterprise.
Modimade will accept the exchange of goods if they are received to be faulty, in which case the customer will receive a replacement product of the same description or value, or a full refund if replacement stock is unavailable.
Modimade will accept returns provided the items are unused and original tags are attached. A store credit voucher will be issued for the value of the items however a full money refund will not granted unless exceptional circumstances permit. Postages costs will not be refunded to the customer.
*For a return or exchange claim to be valid, Modimade must receive written notification by email (or contact form on website) within 5 working days of the customer receiving the goods.
In the event that an item is returned or exchanged, customers are responsible for additional postage and handling costs unless goods are received faulty and Modimade considers the item to be free from tampering.
Modimade promises to have your order processed and in the mail within 5 working days of receipt of order payment (UNLESS IT HAS BEEN PURCHASED ON ‘BACK ORDER’.
Modimade uses Australia Post services and applies parcel tracking to all parcels to ensure your parcel get safely to you. We will send you the tracking number once your parcel has been shipped.
We are unable to direct postage services to ‘leave at the door if no one is home’ as this service is at the discretion of the Australia Post postman.
HOW DO PRODUCT BACK ORDERS WORK?
Back orders on a product allow you to purchase as product whilst it is enroute to us from our trading partners in Cambodia. A product will be on back order if we have sold out and the order is on its way. A customer order that includes a BACK ORDER item will take 10-14 days for delivery to occur after the purchase date.